Monday, February 23, 2009

My Menu Monday

This is a short week for us, since we'll be visiting family from Friday until Sunday. Yea! No cooking on Friday....or Saturday This makes me extremely happy.


Monday
Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin
Homemade Macaroni and Cheese, crockpot style
Veggies (freezer style)

Tuesday
Barbeque Chicken (with my grandfather's homemade bbq sauce)
Korean Rice
Veggies



Wednesday (AWANA night)
Leftovers



Thursday
Grilled Bacon and Cheese Sandwiches
Tomato Soup, or my new recipe for Creamy Onion Soup



I may be adjusting this menu so that we eat our leftovers on Thursday instead. Feel free to leave a message for any recipe that sounds good to you.



I will be enjoying some awesome Korean food on the days I haven't listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Why don't you leave me a message?