Thursday, February 5, 2009

Low Fat Dinners

I thought I'd do a post on low-fat dinners. Jessica at Pudget: Losing Weight on a Budget has some really great, low-fat recipes. I really enjoy reading her posts and trying out her recipes.

I've posted several recipes lately that are low in fat. My Chicken Tetrazzini is definitely low fat. I use light sour cream, 99% fat free chicken broth and 2% Mozzarella Cheese. You can even use light margarine in it. Not only that, but it's so easy to make. It's definitely a family favorite. In fact, I just made some for my Mom and Dad the other day.

Another really healthy, low fat recipe is Beef Stew. I just posted about it the other day and it was fabulous! I put it in the crockpot in the morning, let it cook all day, thickened it right before we ate, and it was ready! So simple and filling. I didn't put noodles in it, which saved some calories and it was filled with fresh and frozen veggies. I can't wait to have the leftovers for tonight's dinner.

If you have any lowfat recipes you'd like to share, please post them and link to my site. Also, please leave a message in the comments so I know to look at your recipe too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Why don't you leave me a message?