Monday, February 2, 2009

Dinner Menu Week of 2/2

Monday
I am not sure what this is called, but it's Korean (my husband is Korean). I did not need to purchase a single ingredient for this meal.

Mondu Filling
Korean Rice
Fried eggs

Tuesday
Italian Chicken -- No ingredients purchased towards this meal

chicken thighs
2 potatoes
butter
EVOO
Italian Seasoning
Salt/pepper

Wednesday
Beef Stew -- Can be made with any veggies you have on hand, although I usually use the ones I'd put in with a roast.

beef cubes (1lb)
carrots (sliced)
celery
onion
potatoes (2)
beef stock
beef boullion cubes
corn starch or flour (as a thickener)
noodles (optional)
peas

Thursday
Chicken Tetrazzini (See last week's post) I'm using leftover chicken from last week that I took off the bone and froze. I will also add some purdeu short cuts grilled chicken that I got for around $1.50 using a coupon

Friday
Honey Glazed Chicken Stir Fry

The Weekend....we'll see what we have for leftovers and maybe I'll adjust the menu and cook one of these meals on the weekend.

If you'd like the recipe for one of these meals, just send me a message and I'll be glad to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Why don't you leave me a message?