Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Target Haul


Today at Target, I spent a total of $2.90, none of it out of pocket. I got 6 12-packs of pepsi, and 1 22 oz bottle of Suave for Kids. How did I do it, you might be wondering? Well, I found the most awesome deal! Pepsi's 12-packs are on sale this week, 4/$11, or $2.75 each. Well, I recently received my Pepsi/Frito-Lay coupons in the mail, which brought it down to $.75 per 12-pack. I printed an online coupon, thanks to Jessica at Pudget for telling me about it, Read this week's Saling Sunday for the specifics on this deal, and to also find the link to print out the coupon for free Pepsi! Remember you can print it twice. Plus, I also had a coupon for a free bottle of Suave (any product, up to $3.00). I was pleasantly surprised when the coupon took $3.00 off of my purchase, because the coupon said it would reimburse the company up to $3.00, so my understanding was that I would just get the bottle for free, not with $.26 overage. So, this $2.90 was including tax, and my out of pocket expense was $0 because I have a $10 Target giftcard for joining Ebates (actually they sent me two for some reason, but that's another story).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Why don't you leave me a message?