Saturday, March 14, 2009

Save Me Saturday

It's been such a crazy week here at my house, that I'm not even sure how much I spent or saved this week. Not that I went hog-wild here, but I know there is one small Walmart trip (yes, I said Walmart) that I cannot recall how much I spent. It was around $27.

Remember, my budget is $140.00 per week. I was pretty close this week, after having shaved $25 off of last week. My total for the week: $131.65 minus $9 that I am owed for picking something up for a friend. Grand total: $122.65. Not too bad for such a busy week!

Unfortunately, we've eaten out once for dinner -- that was for our anniversary last night, and the total bill, tax and tip included was $73.00. It was a nice dinner, and it was our anniversary, so I'm okay with that. We are also having friends over for dinner tonight and I spent #15.01 on a roast (it was actually a great price) and extra on things for side dishes. It's worth it to have a great night with friends!

I haven't been that into couponing that past 2 weeks, so it's time to get back into the game. It's hard to find the time when you have a 13 month old and a 2 1/2 year old. My challenge for this coming week is keep my spending to $120.00 for the week. I want to say $100.00 but I need diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Why don't you leave me a message?