Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Giant Foods Coupon Policy

This is just a head's up. Some of you may already have this information, but it was new to me. I went to Giant (in PA) yesterday, armed with my grocery list, coupons filing system, and a neatly organized stack of coupons I wanted to use. One of those was a BOGO free internet coupon. I was told that they do not take internet coupons for anything free. I did question the policy, because I once went with 12 coupons for free bags of chips and wasn't turned away. My very apologetic cashier explained to me that they got in trouble for doing that.

So, I asked her if they still took regular internet coupons and her answer was yes, as long as they:
1. are for nothing free
2. are under $5.00
3. say smart source or have 3 bar codes on them.

I'm looking at their website for their coupon policy but haven't been able to find one. I'm going to email them to see what their official policy is. If anyone knows, please let me know!


**Someone from Giant just called me to tell me that this is their coupon policy. However, they are going to call me back because I found the same coupon that I tried to use yesterday on their website today. It's for Welch's Aqua Juice Buy One Get One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Why don't you leave me a message?